Clear understanding of on-site and off-site SEO.
o Content: Content creation, keyword research, and analysis.
o Linking: internal and external linking strategies.
• Demonstrate successful implementing SEO strategies with a goal of increasing traffic and visibility to content.
• Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, XML sitemap submissions, and code structure as it relates to SEO.
• Proficiency with webmaster tools such as Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo Site Explorer, etc.
• Understand key business metrics and how SEO contributes to those metrics with a goal of providing insight and recommendations to influence those metrics.
• Ability to work on multiple projects while closely measuring the impact of each project and changing course when needed.
• Up to date understanding of search engine ranking signals with an eye toward their evolution.
• Ability to identify SEO best practices that can fit into current Norton customer support
• Passionate about SEO, online marketing and emerging web technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field required (Engineering preferred).
• Minimum 2 years of SEO work experience required – prior agency or enterprise level experience (a plus).
• Experience in Information Technology, Information Systems, and/or Marketing, required.
• Proficiency with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and/or WebTrends
• Experience in creating/editing and promoting rich media content is a plus.
• Proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables, charts and graphs is a plus.
• Multi-lingual SEO experience is a plus.
• Experience in security industry and technical writing is a plus.
Total IT Experience: 1 to 4 years.